Thursday 6 February 2014

TMI tag!


So I watched Fleur do this tag last night, so decided to give it a go on here. This is a really long tag, so be prepared!


1: What are you wearing? I won't lie,dressing gown and pjs
2: Ever been in love? Yeah, I believe I am, at the moment
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? Mmm one sticks in my mind, won't go into details to save embarrassment, but it was horrible, I'd love to get it erased from my memory!
4: How tall are you? 5″2, I haven't grown in about four years
5: How much do you weigh? TMI!
6: Any tattoos? Only one on my forearm, I did a post on it here. Definitely want more though!
7: Any piercings? Only my ears in the moment, I used to have my nose pierced and my tongue, neither lasted long.
8: OTP? The 1D boys are all pretty cute together, but foodwise its got to be cookie dough ice cream, mmm!
9: Favorite Show? Dr Who, I'm a geek at heart! Walking dead is another favourite, reality series I can get into, Peter Andre was one! Made In Chelsea I never miss either, or Hollyoaks. 
10: Favorite bands? I listen to most chart music, but I love Maverick Sabres voice, Ben Howard, Ellie Goulding are favourites. Peter Andre is my guilty pleasure!
11: Something you miss? Being stress free, doing 3 A levels, is a lot of pressure, I definitely took for granted how easy my GCSE years were. 
12: Favorite song? Um even though its my alarm sound I still love it, Maverick Sabre- I need. 
13: How old are you? Eighteen
14: Zodiac sign? Sagittarius 
15: Quality you look for in a partner? Humour, a caring personality, someone sweet :-)
16: Favorite Quote? I have "Believe in yourself" tattooed, so that's got to be a favourite! Also, "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind" - Dr Seuss.
17: Favourite actor? Got to be Lenardo Dicaprio, hands down. Everything he's been in is brilliant, Shutter Island was amazing, Wolf of Wall street and obviously Titanic!
18: Favorite color? Probably a sky blue colour or bronze
19: Loud music or soft? Depends, if I'm working I can do either, depends on the type of music too!
20: Where do you go when you’re sad? Bed definitely, have a cry, put some crappy tv on!
21: How long does it take you to shower? Under ten minutes, I do it all so quick, don't like staying in too long, I'm prone to sore wrinkly hands :( 
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? For sixth form I wake up 45 minutes before I have to leave, but if I had as long as I wanted I'd probably take over an hour
23: Ever been in a physical fight? Nope
24: Turn on? Physically, probably eyes or a smile, but personality wise, just someone easy to talk to, someone you have tension with.
25: Turn off? Physically its got to be people who brag about what they wear/ what they have (have a few of those at my sixth form!), but personality wise its got to be arrogance, gets on my nerves! 
26: The reason I joined Blogger? I've been reading blogs/watching youtube channels for at least five years now, I haven't got any friends who are into beauty like I am, so its a place where I can write about everything I love (and sometimes hate!), and talk to like minded people.
27: Fears? The thought of losing people close to me is scary.
28: Last thing that made you cry? Wow, I haven't cried in a while! Probably when I laughed to the point when I cried a little.
29: Last time you said you loved someone? A few hours ago to my boyfriend before he went to work.
30: Meaning behind your Blogger Name? I wanted something that flowed together, also baking & beauty are my passions, so it fitted :-)
31: Last book you read? Before the one I'm reading now it was probably "The road" for my English A level last year.
32: The book you’re currently reading? For my birthday my boyfriend got me a book called "Thick as thieves, its about funny ways thieves have been caught and outdated laws, for example in Ohio law it is forbidden by law to get a fish drunk, there's some crazy laws that have been kept! 
33: Last show you watched? How I met your mother last night :)
34: Last person you talked to? My nan before I came upstairs to write this post, other than that I've just text my best friend
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? My best friend Louise!
36: Favorite food? This is so difficult! I love ribs, chicken anything! Fried chicken, chicken korma, roast chicken, I'm crazy for chicken.
37: Place you want to visit? So many! I'd love to visit Germany again, America and Canada, and I'd love to see the Northern lights!
38: Last place you were? Um at the moment I'm in my house, haven't left today! But last night I was at my friends Louise's!
39: Do you have a crush? Me and my boyfriend have been together a year now, but both still have our celebrity crushes, Lenardo Dicaprio being one of mine!
40: Last time you kissed someone? Last Sunday, when I left my boyfriend, or yesterday if a kiss on the cheek counts? It was my nan :-) 
41: Last time you were insulted? Probably at school yesterday sometime!
42: Favourite flavour of sweet? I love rainbow drops! 
43: What instruments do you play? None :( I used to be in recorder club in primary school, had one piano lesson but didn't like the teacher. My boyfriends tried to teach me the guitar/ piano, neither have worked out. 
44: Favourite piece of jewellery? I have a bracelet my mum brought me when I was born, that was pretty special.
45: Last sport you played? Oh wow, I can't even remember that!
46: Last song you sang? 99 problems was on the music channel a minute ago, I had a little sing along!
47: Favourite chat up line? The only one I can think of is,"Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?" cringey!
48: Have you ever used it? No, I've never used one on anyone, definitely too shy!
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? Last night.
50: Who should answer these questions next? Anyone who wants too!


Wow they were long! Hope you enjoyed.
Thanks for reading,
Rosie 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment