Tuesday 9 July 2013

Online shopping is bad for me!


Hello again! I will write more often, I promise! So this is just a post on a few things which arrived in the post today, I haven't used any yet (apart from a few swatches!), but I can do reviews on the products if you would like me too.


                                Mac brush cleanser,after getting my new brushes (below) I needed something to                            properly clean them! Straight away I was impressed by the size of this 235ml for £10 (and for Mac) is very reasonable. 

 I've fancied a MSF for years,but never got round to it! I finally took the plunge and brought "Soft and gentle",this picture doesn't fully give the product the justice it deserves, gorgeous colour,the veining (if you can see the darker lines) in the product really adds to this! Will be a lovely highlighter, can't wait to try it!
 Swatch of Soft and gentle
 A lip brush is one thing I've never actually purchased! So when buying my other Mac products the 318 brush caught my eye! It's a retractable lip brush, an instant concern about this is that when the brush is not retracted there's nothing covering the brush inside, could easily get stuff inside!
This is Sleek's "Face form contouring & blush palette" in the shade light, I was searching for something compact for holidays coming up, and this was perfect! Three things I use almost daily in one palette. The contouring colour isn't too dark, a lovely matte brown, the highlighter and blush are shimmery but not too shimmery for summer definitely! The blush is a pink colour with gold-ish reflects. 

 A swatch of all the colours, the blush looks gorgeous!
I went on a bit of a bronzer rampage! I also purchased this the Bourjois bronzing powder (the chocolate shaped one!) I can instantly say this product has a strong scent, noticeable as soon as its opened, however I don't really find it overwhelming. This product is very light, I had to swatch a few times to get the colour I did, very build-able!

1) Contour Brush 2) Pointed foundation brush 3) Detailer brush 4) Buffing brush
Finally I purchased the Real Techniques Core Collection Face Brushes, this are created by the make up guru Pixiwoo. These brushes include a "detailer brush",which I'll use for concealer, a "pointed foundation brush", which I'll use for...foundation! A "buffing brush" which I'll probably use for my setting powder, and finally a "contour brush" which I'll use for my contour and highlighting!

Thanks for reading, request anything in the comment box below!

No comments:

Post a Comment