Saturday 13 July 2013

Minimal beauty packing





Hi guys! I'm off to Spain next week,for five nights hence the minimal make up! I thought you may like to see what's packed, make up wise (I will post a few snaps of the clothes I'm taking with me).

All products are named as they are in the pictures (left to right).

Picture 1; Just a picture of all the make up together, the bag was from Superdrug, purposely brought for this trip as all my other bags are too big to take! I like how easy it is to spot the make up I need with this.

Picture 2; Bourjois bronzing powder (the one shaped like a chocolate bar)
Mac mineralize skinfinish in "Soft and gentle"
Sleek face form contouring and blush palette "Light"

Picture 3; Make up academy eyebrow pencil "Brunette"
Benefit eyebright pencil
Collection 2000 longer lash waterproof mascara "Black" (also brought for this trip, will test this in the heat!)

Picture 4; Benefit eyeshadow "Nice melons"
Clinque colour surge eyeshadow quad "Plum seduction",these are an autumnal/winter shades, but I think the silver in this quad will look nice in the evenings in the corner of my eyes,top right hand corner of the quad.
Mac eyeshadow in "Satin Taupe" for the outer v of my eyes
Depotted Benefit creaseless cream eyeshadow "Sippin n dippin", for either an eye primer or possibly to wear by itself.

Picture 5; These are named from top to bottom in the picture
Clarins moisture replenishing lipbllam
Bodyshop lipstick "73"
Maybelline colour sensational lipstick "148 Summer pink"
Rimmel 100 Kisses tint & balm "510 Kiss me" & below the same in "600 Carry on cherry", I'm hoping these will stay on in the heat almost as well as they do here!
Bodyshop liquid lip colour "16"

(I apologise for the horrible looking lip products,the 1000 kisses had extra labels on them for some reason-annoying!)

I haven't taken pictures of these but I'll be taking my Real techniques core collection brushes (pictured in the post below), my Mac 318 lip brush, some odd eye brushes and my hair straighteners!

Thank you for reading!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment