Tuesday 24 December 2013

Christmas tag!


Christmas tag!

Christmas is only round the corner so I thought this would be a cute little tag for you to read over the festive times!


Q. What’s your favourite thing about Christmas?
I love coming together with friends and family,always a happy time! One of my favourites things is giving presents though,I love picking things that friends and family love and wouldn't know I've got them,I find it so exciting! 
Q. What’s your favourite makeup look for the festive season?
I love gold colours and liquid eyeliner for this time of year,my Rimmel colour tattoo in "35- On & on bronze" will definitely be getting a lot of use! I also love dark red lips or bright red lips,any red,or berry shades! I do love a bit more contouring too,especially for NYE!
Q. Real tree or fake tree?
At my grandparents we always have a real tree,it's lovely going and picking one out! The needles are a bit of a hassle but the look and smell do make up for it :-)
Q. Giving presents or receiving presents?
Giving definitely! I love seeing people open my presents,especially if it's a well thought out present,but I do love receiving them too,I'd be a liar if I said otherwise! 
Q. Do you open your presents Christmas morning or evening?
This Christmas day I'm all over the place! I'll wake up at my mums on the day, we'll open our stockings, have some breakfast, then do the tree presents. Then I'll go down to my Dad's for a while and swap presents with him, with my sister. After that my grandparents are coming over so we'll all swap presents then. Then I'm off to my closest friends for the rest of the evening and we'll both swap presents! 
Q. Handmade Christmas cards or bought?
Handmade cards are so lovely, and I love that someone has put the time and effort into making them, but I don't have the time myself :-( So I buy them, I do find some sweet store brought cards though!
Q. What’s your favourite Christmas film?
I love watching ELF! Makes me feel so Christmassy whatever time of the year it is!
Q. What’s your favourite Christmas food?
My favourite part of Christmas is the meat and stuff for Christmas dinner, with some gravy, mmm! I do like Mince pies as well, my nan makes some gorgeous ones, and obviously pigging out with a celebrations box is always nice :p I am loving the Costa Honeycomb hot chocolate, its a shame its only out for the festive season!


That's it for this tag, was lovely to do!
I hope you all have a lovely Christmas time :-)
Thank you for reading,
Rosie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment