Wednesday 16 October 2013

Out with the pastels!




I always tend to prefer darker, deeper shades for an autumnal nail, out with the pastels! I use Barry M Base & top coat before and after. The first shade is Maybelline Colour show in "103 Marinho" is a deep navy, and when you look closer it appears to have minute shimmer particles which give the lovely shine! The middle shade is Maybelline Colour show (again!) in "362 Downtown red". This is a darker almost classic red. I will add though, with these varnishes (not sure if it was just the ones I have) if you don't shake the bottle rather viciously they can be quite gloopy!  The final shade is OPI in "Black Cherry Chutney", this applies perfectly, very smooth! The shade itself is an extremely dark purple,  two coats of this and your nails will be completely opaque with absolutely no shimmer, which I like for autumn!  

Hope you enjoyed,
Rosie x

No comments:

Post a Comment