Wednesday 4 December 2013

New additions!





                           

Hello lovelies, today I've got a few purchases to show you! An upgrade, a few brand new purchases and a repurchase!

I've always had a bit of a problem with getting my eyebrows the way I want them, they are fairly sparse and not as defined as I'd like them to be, and a lot of it was not being able to find the right brush for me. I started off using the Real Techniques Brush but I found it too soft, I was then on the hunt to find a firmed bristled brush! I then tried the Calvin Klein Slanted Brush, but I felt the bristles on this brush were too thick, I couldn't define them as much as I needed too. Finally I found this beauty, the Mac 208 Angled Brow Brush, this is perfect! The bristles are firm but you can still create softer lines to make more realistic looking brows. The bristles aren't thick either, making it perfect to define exactly where you need too. I've only been using this for a few weeks now but it feels like a god send, definitely made my morning "tackle the eyebrows" routine more effortless.  

The next purchase was the L'Oreal studio secrets anti-dull skin primer correcter- this was a first time purchase.As we're coming into the winter months my skin can tend to not look as glowy as I'd like it to be, and I feel in need of a pick me up. I was searching for a new primer in Boots and stumbled across this and thought I'd give it a go! Don't worry, you don't get a pinky face!

My re-purchase was the Rimmel London volume flash mascara in black. Over the years I've had numerous tubes of this. However I'm always on the hunt for the perfect mascara (one that gives me long,full,separated and glossy eyelashes-a girl can want!), so I do try to purchase and try out new mascaras. This mascara gives me thick, dark, and longer lashes. It's not the best mascara, it can clump very easy, but for the moment I'll stick with it!

  My next purchase was the Maybelline drama sculpting brow mascara in dark brown. I brought this because at the time I hadn't brought my lovely 208 brush, and my other brushes were leaving small gaps in the areas I was trying to fill in. So when I walked past this in Superdrug, it caught my eye and my curiosity got the best of me. I don't have a opinion on this product yet, as I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. However from the amount I have used it, I can say that you have to use this product sparingly, as it can leave them crispy :-(

The final purchase was a Maybelline Coloured 24 hour tattoo in 35 On and on bronze. As you may notice this is a different background! I'm not at home tonight and picked this up in Asda earlier as I've heard so many rave about this! Really hoping this is nice to wear just on its own:-) 

Thanks for reading,
Rosie 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment