Thursday 12 December 2013

Want to get to know me better?

Personal questions
1. Do you have a middle name?
Yes it's Mae,I don't think it's after anyone,I think my mum just liked the name Rosie Mae.
2. What was your favorite subject in school?
I enjoyed general studies, I liked learning little bits about everything. I'm doing three A levels at the moment (Business Studies,Law and Sociology) and id say my favourite is Business or Sociology,purer because there's so much to remember for Law!
3. What's your favorite drink?
You'll always catch me drinking a tea! But I love hot chocolates (especially Costa's honeycomb one,only out for the festive months,sadly),I also really like the Ribena that's strawberry flavoured,my sweet tooth spills into my drinks too!
4. What's your favorite song at the moment? 
At the moment it's a song by Richard Fleeshman (remember him in Corrie?!), it's not a new song,came out six years ago,and I loved it then! When I got my new phone I was on iTunes downloading my songs and rediscovered this and I still love it!
5. What would you name your children?
For girls I like pretty names,Daisy and Zoe are nice,but as far as boys I have no idea!
6. Do you participate in any sports?
Not anymore,I used to though. I played a lot of netball.
7. What's your favorite book? 
I wouldn't say I have a favourite,obviously haven't found one yet! I do enjoy true life stories though.
8. What's your favorite color?
A dark,deep red.
9. What's your favorite animal?
My favourite household animal is a cat,I have a sweet one myself. A lion or a dolphin are my favourite animals though!
10. What's your favorite perfume?
I love DKNY Be delicious (the green apple one!) and I also love Alien by Thierry Mugler.
11. What's your favorite holiday?
Christmas is definitely my favourite,Autumn/Winter are also my favourite seasons! I love this time of year.
12. Have you graduated from High School?
Um I've finished all my compulsory years and chose to carry on to sixth form,which I am now in. 
13. Have you been out of the country?
Yes,I'm lucky enough to have travelled a lot! I live fairly close to a port so I've been to France and Germany a few times. I've also been to Spain,Turkey and Greece.
14. Do you speak any other languages?
Sadly not,at my school we were taught French and German,nether of which I could ever get the hang of! I wish I could have though.
15. Do you have any siblings?
Yes,one younger sister.
16. What's your favorite store?
Superdrug or even somewhere like Asda where there's a range of my favourite things,make up,clothes,homeware and food!
17. What's your favorite restaurant?
I love Frankie and Bennies,Italian food is one of my favourites and I like Harvester as well,and Ask! They're really popular ones but I can't resist!
18. Do you like school? 
Yeah I enjoy my lessons.
19. Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?
Zoella,Louise (Sprinkle of glitter),Tanya Burr and that gang are my favourites!
20. What's your favorite movie? 
I watched About a boy today for the first time and I can see it becoming one of my favourites! For this time of year I like elf :-)
21. What are some of your favorite TV shows?
The Walking Dead,Hollyoaks,The Big Bang theory,How I met your mother and NCIS/CSI.
22. PC or Mac?
I don't own a MacBook but would love to one day! At the moment it has to be PC but one day it will be a MacBook!
23. What phone do you have?
I have an iPhone :-)
24. How tall are you?
I'm 5"2!
25. Any pets?
I have a four year old cat who acts like a kitten!
Beauty questions
1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Naturally I have straight/slight wavy (more kinky than wavy I'd say!) and very frizzy,it's a nightmare if I wash it and do nothing :-( it's also fairly thin so I try my best to create extra volume!
2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I've always dyed my hair myself, I've never had my hair dyed at a salon, only highlights! I've never had a home hair dye mishap (my mums a hairdresser-so was always on hand to help!), so I haven't felt the need to get it salon dyed. 
3. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it?
Sadly due to the length of my hair (just shoulder length) I'm not able to be very creative with it! I normally straighten it and back comb it ever so slightly to create more volume. Can't wait until my hairs longer so I can change it up!
4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
My nails have always been the worst part of me beauty wise,they are so short and never seem to grow. I admit I am a nervous biter :-( This has been my New Years resolution for the past two years! I want to get my nails slightly longer than they are at the moment,then get some acrylics!
5. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?
I keep my toes looking better in Summer rather than winter definitely,but I do have a polish on my toes in Winter but don't change it as regularly :-)
6. How long does it take for you to put on makeup?
For my general sixth form make up if can do it in just under ten minutes. However if I have as much time to get ready in as I like,I can take up to half hour,depends which look I'm going for :-)
7. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
I have a really weird routine for this! While my moisturiser is sinking in,I do my eyebrows. Then I do my face and after that I'll do my eyes,so a bit of both I guess!
8. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I don't think I could blog about beauty if I didn't have a larger than average collection- I have to try out new products to tell you guys about them,and I enjoy trying them out myself! I definitely have a larger collection than your average person,but in terms of how big it is compared to other beauty bloggers,it's quite compact,but I'm always trying to add to it :-)
9. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
Majority of the time I do yes. 
10. Do you wear makeup when you're home alone or with family?
It depends,sometimes if I'm just spending the day doing work then I probably won't,but sometimes I'll try a look out when I'm home alone or with family.
11. How many high-end products do you have?
I have a lot more drugstore products than I do high end. I do like treating myself to high end products and get some for my birthday/Christmas. My high end collection is growing though!
12. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you're getting dressed?
I hate getting up early in the morning,I'm awful! So on my average sixth form day I'll get my clothes and bag etc ready for the next morning. If I have longer to get ready in the morning (weekends) I won't normally plan my outfit.
13. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
I always have products in my head that I'd like to try,but if I have specifics I'd like,then I do keep some notes on my phone! 
Woah that was long! Thanks for reading guys and I hope you know me better :-)
Rosie 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment